The boiled dumplings came with some sauce, and red miso beans. Read that they used to provide the red miso in paste, but not now. It was good, with a piece of prawn within, and the whole dumpling was filled with meat.
The gyoza was also nice. There were meat and chives and the dumpling was fried nice and brown.
J has the Miso Tonkotsu ramen which came with fragrant miso flavoured soup which was salty, oily and flavouful like a good bowl of ramen should have.
I had the Tonkusen Toshio ramen which was pork bone soup base. The soup was yummy and thick! Very tasty indeed.All ramen came with corn, spring onions, thick slice of pork and seaweed. I loved everything, but the pork slice could be more tender.... I still preferred the pork from Marutama...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.