My friend N introduced me to this hip and happening restaurant. We arrived at 1130AM on a saturday morning and it was packed! No seats at all and so many guests were standing around! We left our name for lunch at 1215PM and came back later.

The menu

The very busy bar area

My cocktail which I forgot the name, but it was rather refreshing, something citrusy.

Soft shell crab with chili and lime was average

Foie gras parfait with toasted brioche was not much of a foie gras taste but more like a mousse, creamy spread for the brioche, not too bad if you do not expect full pure foie gras terrine kinda dish. If 'parfait' meant perfect... hmmm i'll leave it to your comment.

Globe artichokes and asparagus barigoule, salt cod aioli & soft boiled egg may seem like the simplest and unattractive dish, but man, this was my favourite.... It was one of the yummiest salads I've tasted, and I'm not a salad person.... check out the perfectly done orangey red egg yolk below... no artificial colouring added, nor any enhancement done to the pic....

As we left without trying any desserts, I got some mini caneles, they were wonderful, must try even if you do not get a table. They're available off the sweets counter.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.